Wednesday 3 October 2007

Friday...

As I said, I will not be with you on Friday afternoon as I am very lucky to be going off to do some fieldwork in Dorset.

On Saturday, I will be visiting a number of places that I've taught about lots of times, but never managed to see for myself... Prize for the first SHS person to leave a comment telling me the names of the landmarks shown in the pictures... Bonus points for explanations of their formation!

In my absence, I would like you to work out the following key terms, and find some definitions for them...

snorieo; snatprotantio; postideion; snabriao; tintrioat; cladruyih rwoep; nolustio; latsniota; nortiact; punsesnsnio; greeny

Don't forget, also that you need to make sure that your presentation on the flooding in Africa is ready for Tuesday p1!

2 comments:

green team said...

wooop wooop
its eddy jak and andy and a litle bit of joel + ben + pazza and amy davis from denby who goes out wi tiv who helped alot
we think the first 1 is lulworth cove and the 2nd 1 is old harry rocks (stack)
cheers V
have a gd 1 x x x =D

p.s send your prize through the post and we are looking forward to seeing you when you get back................ wooop wooop
waheey woooooo!!!!!!

ps thats numberwang!
the new kitchen gun from cillit bang

Miss Ellis said...

Hmm.... Jak and Andy shouln't have needed any help!!!

However, well done... You are correct!

Your prize, I think, might be a few lessons on blog commenting etiquette and the use of capital letters!!

See you on Tuesday...

ps Old Harry definitely rocks.... (oh dear!)